1. GENERAL INFORMATION; ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to Active Backlink. We are glad you have decided to visit our website and look forward to your involvement with the Active Backlink for purchasing our services on backlink service.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SITE
2.1 Minimum Requirements. In order to use the Site, you must: (a) be a natural person, at least 18 years old and able to form a legally binding contract under applicable law; and (b) reside in a jurisdiction where use of the Site is permitted.
2.2 Monitoring Location. ACTIVE BACKLINK reserves the right to monitor the location from which you access the Site and to block access from any computer which ACTIVE BACKLINK determines, in its judgment, is located in a jurisdiction where use of the Site is prohibited or restricted.
2.3 Denial of Access. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, deny access to the Site to any person or entity and that we shall have no liability of any kind or based on any theory of law, equity, contract, tort or otherwise, to you or to any third party as a result of any decision we might make to deny you access to the Site.
3. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
3.1 Site Materials. By using the Site, you acknowledge that all information, content and materials contained on the Site (in any form or media, the “Site Materials”) may be protected by one or more copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights owned by ACTIVE BACKLINK, its affiliates or third party content suppliers, vendors, licensors or business partners. Except for third party materials which are in the public domain, you may not modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit the Site Materials.
3.2 Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site whether or not registered (collectively the “Trademarks”), are Trademarks of ACTIVE BACKLINK, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and/or third parties. You have no right to use the Trademarks in any way and nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting to you, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without our written permission or the written permission of the third party that owns the Trademarks.
3.4 No Hacking, Tampering or Unauthorized Access or Use. You agree that you shall not attempt to: (a) gain unauthorized access to the Site’s systems, (b) interfere with procedures or performance of the Site, (c) deliberately damage or undermine the Site, or (e) commit fraud with regard to the Site. Your violation of any of the terms of this Section 3 may result in your civil and/or criminal prosecution.
4. OTHER SITE RULES
6. INDEMNITY: The Customer undertakes and agrees to indemnify the ACTIVE BACKLINK, and keep the ACTIVE BACKLINK indemnified from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which The ACTIVE BACKLINK may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of Services and shall pay such sums on demand.
7. COPYRIGHT: All intellectual property rights subsisting in the contents of this website belong to The ACTIVE BACKLINK and/or the respective third-party proprietors identified in this website. These works on this site are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws. Therefore, no part of parts hereof may be reproduced, broadcast or transmitted in any manner of by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the written permission of ACTIVE BACKLINK.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The validity of these terms and conditions shall be governed and in force in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. DISCLAIMER: The ACTIVE BACKLINK website is continuously updated and checked for inaccuracies, omissions and inconsistencies. However, even with the greatest care, inaccuracies, omissions and inconsistencies may occur. ACTIVE BACKLINK does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. ACTIVE BACKLINK does not represent or warrant that the information and content on this site, or the facilities that make it available, will not cause damage, or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors, or that your access to this site will be uninterrupted or that your transmissions will be processed in a timely manner. ACTIVE BACKLINK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this content and information.
10. NO WARRANTY; LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SITE AND SITE MATERIALS ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SITE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED THROUGH COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ACTIVE BACKLINK DOES NOT WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT: (A) THAT THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS WILL OPERATE CORRECTLY OR ERROR-FREE OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, (B) THAT THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR FREE FROM INFRINGEMENT, OR (C) THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS WILL NOT INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR PRINCIPALS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY, WHICH YOU OR SUCH THIRD PARTY MY INCUR AS A RESULT OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT BASED ON YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SITE MATERIALS, DAMAGES TO USERS’ SYSTEMS AND/OR SOFTWARE AND/OR DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMISSION, PERFORMANCE DELAYS OR COMMUNICATION FAILURES OR SECURITY BREACHES.
Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that neither ACTIVE BACKLINK, nor its affiliates and subsidiaries, are responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Site.
12. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Most user concerns can be resolved quickly by contacting us. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve a complaint you may have to your satisfaction (or if we have not been able to resolve a dispute with you after attempting to do so informally), you and ACTIVE BACKLINK agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration, rather than proceeding in a court of general jurisdiction. You and ACTIVE BACKLINK further agree that each party can bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Any arbitration based on your use of the Site will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted even if the arbitral body permits claims to proceed on a class wide basis. Moreover, in arbitration you are entitled to recover attorneys’ fees from to at least the same extent as you would be entitled to in court.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Thank you for purchasing service at ACTIVE BACKLINK.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of ACTIVE BACKLINK.
We issue refunds for digital products within 15 days of the original purchase of the product.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.activebacklink.com/contact-us/
Effective Date: April 1, 2020